DiRTY.L00KS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

no refunds, maybe exchanges


Refund- to give back


so as i lay here almost in the nude enjoying some pineapple juice and browsing www.streetfashion.com my grandfather calls, which was unexpected because we never talk.. unless my mother shuvs the phone in my face. He has cancer now, and we still never talk. He tells me how aging sucks and he hates is. He cant remember where he puts things, and walks into a room and forgets why, schedules dates with the devil.. also known as doctor appointments to here nothing but bad news. i feel bad. i guess for him and myself. (FAQ) Can we stop it? Dying young will do the trick, but wait, not if you want to see your kids kids. We cant give this body back, we only get one. No refunds, maybe exchanges.. in a strange surgical way. Maybe ill just go green, ya know VEGAN. I was a vegetarian for 6 months and i was extremely thin. I weighed in at 121lbs and my diet consisted of vegetables, water, rice, juice and not to mention tons of coffee and cigarettes. I don't want to ever call my grandchildren who i NEVER talk to and say what he said to me. I mean he did put this whole one life to live thing in perspective. so i guess tomorrow is day one of my permanent diet. I'll start fasting for a few weeks to get my mind and body mentally prepared for this dramatic change. Ive got to do something because calling and scaring the living life out my babies babies, just doesn't sit right with me. its just not how i want to be remembered.


ohyea

No comments: