DiRTY.L00KS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Runnin Scared?

WOW. so i woke up rather late today, mainly because i didn't go to sleep until 2sumthin. It was odd because even tho my boyfriend had fell asleep (on the phone) i still decided to keep the phone pressed to my ear for at least a half hour listening to him breath heavily into the phone. T0 me, that seemed better than conversation..neways i was waken up by a text message at noon telling me to wake up and go run, i was feeling like shit, and so i did just that. My 30 minute warm up at the house almost ended up being my complete work out !! 25 push ups and 20 min of vigorous stretching had me beat. I looked around at my lazy family members and that was enough motivation in itself so i grabbed some freezing cold water from the fridge, my little sisters ipod and headed out the door. For a moment i thought that maybe i should get a membership to a gym and look at hot guys instead of the ground. But that is SUCH a bad idea after todays run, i ran around not 1 but 2 lakes and enjoyed the company of geese, ducks and squirrles. To bad they cant say the same. They humored me because i actually wanted to interact with them, ya know throw them some bread or something, but they were just annoyed with me, i thoght that they would get used to me running around in circles over an over. but no. they would hiss and waddle and go running scared every single lap. I enjoy there company but they dont enjoy mine ! I mean if only they knew that i chose to run with them today instead of sweaty guys at the gym, then maybe they would feel special and not hiss at me so loudly. I was only out there for an hour and once i took the ipod from my ears i sat on a picnic table and thats when i took that picture above, theres another lake not pictured, that i would also run around. I wanted to take pics of the baby geese but i was interuppted by this hot..not hawt, but hot n sweaty guy, who approached me and asked me for my name and blah blah blah, i told him that i had a date with the ducks today and if he wanted to go and meet hot n sweaty women he should go to the gym.


as im running im lisening to RoyskoPP
ill blog about them another time, but in the mean time in between time here.
http://www.Royksopp.com

No comments: